It can be very beneficial to immerse yourself in a subject; to give yourself more time to absorb an intricate flow of thought or feeling. Longwater Tai Chi provides weekend workshops in two formats, to suit your available time:
- half day (typically 3 hours)
- full day(s) (5-6 hours per day incl. time off for lunch)
Join us for one of our full day Sunday workshops in Downton, Wiltshire. The day consists of 2 sections:
- The morning sessions can be seen as part of a series, studying the Yang family Baduanjin (8 Brocade) from 10am to 11.30am, followed by Tai Chi Qigong Shibashi Set 2 from 11.30am to 1pm.
- Afternoons will cover different topics from our traditional curriculum - see below.
- 0930-1000 FREE: Tea and Chat (Q&A)
- 1000-1130 Session 1 £18: Baduanjin (Sect 3/7)
- 11.30-1300 Session 2 £18: Shibashi Set 2
- 1400-1630 Session 3 £30: 13 Powers Sword / Partner Sabre
FULL DAY concession £55
When you register, please select the sessions you are interested in at the checkout so you correctly charged.